- Tractor is a peer-to-peer, decentralized, permissionless, on-chain transaction market where mulitiple parties can engage in collective on-chain activity.
- Likely one of the first implementations of Tractor will be Pod Market V3 where you could use Deposited Beans in Orders, etc.
- Goal of Tractor is to create an off-chain order book to allow the exchange of any derivatives.
- Tractor is implemented with proper test coverage, but no internal review as of @January 20, 2023.
- More implementation discussions to be had.
- Tractor heavily depends on middleware infrastructure and needs this before being usable.
- Not a whole lot of clarity on this at the moment or when to start the internal review
how should it be released?
- beanstalk-native facet
- automated farming is only possible if the TractorFacet gets added to Beanstalk (unlike how Pipeline was deployed separately first)
- also for gas efficiency
- adding to depot (a newly deployed version of Depot)
- safer (no assets at risk)
- sowing/planting/etc for other farmers