🌱

DAO Weekly Meeting #62

Date
March 16, 2023
Timestamps
0:00 Introduction • 0:35 Operations update • 5:05 Wells integration BIP • 16:20 What Publius has been working on • 23:14 Chris Blec investigation • 32:38 Design update • 37:37 Development update • 40:00 Closing statements
Type
DAO Meeting

Recordings

Meeting Notes

Operations update

  • Scrib3 had its first public meeting yesterday and it will continue to happen on a weekly basis.
  • There are three Beanstalk-related BIPs that are being worked on outside of Wells. The first is the Sunrise Improvement BIP which includes the Dutch auction and improvements to the sunrise function reward. The next is the Silo v3.1 which brings a lot of infrastructure for tokenized deposits and the Stalk gauge system, and Seeds per BDV for Unripe assets. The last BIP will be the interaction of Wells and Beanstalk. Bean:Eth Well should be deployed in mid-May.

Wells integration BIP

  • There are three different things that will be included in the BIP. The first is the Silo integration. The Silo needs a way to determine the BDV of any Well LP token. For converts, it is a bit harder because Beanstalk needs to know how far the price is from a certain peg. Currently, Publius is writing some tests for these functions. For minting, this should be very generalized. This will allow Wells to be whitelisted and whitelisted without writing any code. These all solve the problem of pricing on-chain assets but this does not price off-chain assets right now. There are two ways to get the price of USD on-chain. The first way is to use an on-chain oracle for a swappable on-chain stablecoin or use an off-chain oracle. In the past Beanstalk has used the on-chain oracle. After last weekend Publius wants to bring up the question if it still makes sense to use an on-chain USDC oracle or use some Chainlink oracle. This will be the topic of a dev call in the future.

What Publius has been working on

  • Publius thinks that it is clear the limiting factor to a “finished” Beanstalk is a gauge system, on-chain governance, and ERC-1155 support. They go on to say they think there is not enough clarity on where Beanstalk should be next year.
  • In an article, Publius laid out where they understand things to be right now. They mentioned three base functionalities of a token factory those being a place to exchange, mint, and lend assets. The more work they have been working on it the more they realize that this will be one protocol. Over the next couple of months, they hope to Publius some work on this front.
  • Tractor is a great way to create efficient trading but there needs to be work on efficient borrowing and lending. Publius is excited to solve these problems.

Chris Blec investigation

  • Chris has been working in Defi for three years and recently has started Blec report which will give reports on various protocols he uses. He has found that there is not enough time in the day to write about all of the projects he wants to. Beanstalk Farms has funded Chris’ work and in return, Chris will give a non-bias report on Beanstalks’ decentralization. There will be a Twitter Space next week where Chris will ask high-level questions. In Chris’ opinion in terms of decentralization, it is not all or nothing everything is on a scale.

Design update

  • The design team has been working on the first implementation of a UI/UX for Wells.
  • SweetRedBeans is also looking for people to help out with the visuals for Wells

Development update

  • Silo Chad is figuring out the timing for all of the upcoming BIPs
  • A lot of work on the UI front, Claim and do X is shipping soon and working on hooking up the Wells UI
  • Brean and PIzzaman have been reviewing the Silo v3.1 code

Transcript

All right. We'll go ahead and kick things off. Jim, everyone, welcome to this week's meeting. Just to emphasize and remind everyone, hopefully this can continue to be a forum for everyone to, you know, present questions, discussion topics, etc.. What we'll typically continue to go through various updates from different contributors at the beginning, but we'll always try to pause at the end for for questions, comments, etc. So just a couple of things to mention on on my end.So Scribe held their first public marketing meeting yesterday. Those are going to continue to be on Wednesdays at 11 a.m. Pacific 2 p.m. Eastern for the foreseeable future. And yeah, very excited for that to kick off in earnest. They've been spending most of their time doing research and I'm learning about being the last couple of weeks, but hopefully over the next couple and the rest of the month, more of their work as a public and getting out into the wild.I personally found it impressive the extent to which they were they were able to run that meeting yesterday after only, you know, really a week and a half of of looking into Bienstock. So very excited about getting to work with them. And you know, also just want to give another shout out to Second Baptist for sourcing that because, you know, for a while we've been looking for four very high quality folks on the on the outreach front and hopefully we've found them.Otherwise I dropped a message in the weekly update channel earlier this week to give folks a sense of timeline for various launches over the next couple of months. Have talked about this at the meeting a couple of times, but I think it's good to have it in writing. So maybe just to briefly summarize, outside of the non bienstock development happening, you know, for like wells pumps, etc., there are really three bips that the Dow can expect from being stocked farms at least over the next couple of months, the first of which is what's currently called Sunrise improvements, which introduces a Dutch option for temperature in the field, which is a much discussed community idea fromseveral months ago, as well as some optimizations to the Sunrise Award generally that Bienstock offers every season. Hopefully there's some more testing being done with regards to some simulations of how that this new model would perform in past seasons and hopefully that proposal can go out by end of the month. The other, which is a bit farther out, is is silo view 3.1 and we'll probably skip over explaining all the details, but that is going to provide a lot of the infrastructure for things like tokenizing deposits, a future gauge system, as well as changing the seeds per PDB, reward for unripe assets.And there are some discussions and informal voting going on in one of the dev calls last week which folks should check out if they weren't able to. The other bit, which I'm not sure if the development has started on and maybe progress can talk about that in a bit is the bit that integrates wells and bienstock. And so, you know, one of the obvious changes that this there is whitelisting the beneath well LP token but that's sort of a low hanging fruit on the development front and there's other work to do with regards to updating the Oracle that Beanstalk uses supporting it and conversions to and from that well, etc..And so hopefully about a month from now we as far as all the code that will be necessary to, you know, ship and white list of beneath, well hopefully all of that will be in auditor's hands and call it a month's time, at which point, you know, it'll be a little bit out of our hands. But then hopefully 3 to 4 weeks out from from a proper launch.And in my in my note, I think I wrote that, you know, we're currently projecting mid-May for having the beneath well, whitelisted. So those are a couple thoughts on this front. We also canceled the dev calls this week. I think we're sort of figuring out that, you know, we sort of do have a lot that we know needs to get done over the next 2 to 3 months.And so, you know, to some extent, got to do a little bit less talking a little bit more doing. But on that note, would be curious to hear Kouvalis talk a little bit about that with regards to, you know, roadmaps that are, you know, more than a couple of months out, as well as giving the community a sort of a download on what's necessary to build for the well, integration.But if you guys could talk about that, what do you mean by what's necessary for the well is integration. But like, what does it mean? What has to be updated? And in stock? I think perhaps it's not totally obvious why that BIP is necessary outside of whitelisting. The well early the last last week we were talking about, you know the oracle to use for converts moving forward.Not sure if that's related to being it while conversions that's sort of what I'm what I'm thinking of when I ask the question right. So as far as that question goes, you know, the beanstalk integration consists of kind of three separate things that are, you know, three ways for Beanstalk to read data that is, you know, stored and processed by the well in the corresponding plot, you know, the first of which is the the silo integration where, you know, the silo needs a way to determine the denominated value of any well, LP token.And you know, that for the most part has been hooked up. You know, that's probably the simplest. It just needs to query the pump and then determine the price. Given the balances for convert in minting, it's a little bit more tricky as in the case of convert, Beanstalk needs to know how far the current price is from some peg price that is, you know, we'll talk about how that will be chosen.And that kind of requires, at least as of now, you know, implementing some some well, well function level functions that can kind of calculate the delta B both in regards to a swap and adding slash or moving one, saving liquidity. In the case of minting, it uses the delta B, you know, for swapping, which is, you know, kind of how many beans need to be sold or bought into the well for convert beanstalk uses you know, kind of the delta B in relation to adding and removing liquidity, how many beans needed to be added or removed, you know, as one sided liquidity in order to restore the pack and so kind of you know, currentlyon this end, you know, have some implementations for those and in writing tests and you know, kind of the next step is to implement a convert type that hopefully should be generalized for all wells. You know, that essentially, you know, calls the new functions on the well function and then performs, you know, adding liquidity from one side or removing liquidity from one side.That's the next big step. And, you know, focused on that. Now the third piece is the minting piece, which again, should hopefully be sufficiently generalized, assuming that, you know, kind of, you know, this Delta B function is defined within the well function, which should allow kind of, you know, pools to be, you know, whitelisted and D whitelisted from the minting schedule without having to write any unnecessary code.So, you know, overall here the goal is such that any well, you know, that uses a bienstock supported pump and a well function that supports being stock on should be able to kind of seamlessly integrate both into the silo for deposit converting and minting on, you know, So that's kind of the work that's required on that front. Now, I guess before moving on with that, you know, these pumps give us a very, you know, are fantastic in the sense that they give us an on chain price oracle to price on chain assets.However, they don't solve the problem of how do you price off chain assets and you know as we're all well aware being is pegged to USD. And you know there are currently two ways to really get the price of USD on chain, the first of which is to use in on chain Oracle to get the price of some convertible on chain Stablecoin.The second is to use it off chain Oracle. And you know, historically Bienstock has used the you know, on chain Oracle of some convertible stablecoin, some on chain convertible stablecoin, namely Usdc to get the price of USD assuming 1 USD C equals 1 USD. Now this this was used in the original beneath pool before replant it, use the Uniswap v2 Usdc pool and in the upcoming Sunrise improvement, Bip Beanstalk uses the Uniswap v 3.05 bit if Usdc pool.However, you know after last weekend where you know you know we saw Usdc de peg significantly to the downside, you know wanted to bring up the the question of whether you know it still seems like it makes sense to use ether usdc DC on chain Oracle versus you know chainlink oracle that would return the eth USD price. You know kind of the logic for using the on chain Oracle with Usdc has mostly been due to the fact that you know, chainlink only has 21 whitelisted docs validators and when you know assessing which one of these chainlink are or which one of these oracles you know an on chain oracle against UCC or an off chainOracle against the actual USD price is more resilient you know generally it was determined that you know kind of you know the on chain or launching if UCC Oracle is more resilient however you know kind of I think last weekend brings that decision into question and we'd like to open the floor and maybe now is not the appropriate time, but, you know, it's worth having discussion, you know, about whether, you know, to get the price of USD C or to get the price of USD on chain.Does it make more sense to use the chainlink Oracle or the Uniswap V3 if Usdc or Oracle, which is currently planned and currently being used for the Sunrise Incentive app? When you're saying the price of USD, do you mean the price of ETH in USD? Yes. Apologies. Okay, thanks for that context. And yeah, I think that that would be an appropriate topic for perhaps a dev call in the future.So do you I guess. Go ahead Chris. It's something I have like some feedback. Well, I didn't understand the whole first part about how this is being used, but as far as getting prices go, the yeah, using the on chain stuff is, is going to fail you because they're going to de peg again. And the only way that could work is if you somehow found a way to have a sanity check or something like that that would catch discrepancies.I can see that working. Maybe if you use like Chainlink as a backup, you know, or vice versa. I mean, it doesn't have to be one or the other, I guess is what I'm getting to like. Right. Can there be some kind of combination of these things that could work in conjunction with each other or sanity check the other or, you know, trigger some kind of an emergency pause or something if it had to.I think those points are all very, you know, helpful, Chris. And, you know, definitely, you know, like the idea of, you know, somehow trying to use them both, you know, not sure what that would look like from the case of, you know, if it were to be the average, then, you know, if either Oracle were to be significantly manipulated, then the average or both would probably also be manipulated.So, you know, not sure average works, you know, as that kind of introduces a risk factor to both of them. You know, minimum in max, you know, of the two, it's kind of hard to say, you know, but definitely like the idea of, you know, maybe if there is some deviation between the two of them, it shuts off, you know, the minting Oracle or something.But, you know, Bienstock should be able to, you know, perform in in an instance where there is a significant usdc peg, you know, So the best option. Go ahead. There's two examples you should take a look at that are already in operation. One is compound the way that they use chainlink as a primary and then they use uniswap ti up as a sanity check.And if if chainlink deviates too much from Uniswap, it doesn't just switch over to uniswap, but it triggers some sort of a of a a pause like an emergency situation where then governance can examine it. And then the other example I just saw, so I put it in a chat is liquidity. They use chainlink as a primary and then if chainlink deviates, I believe it's significantly deviates like more than 50% from Teller.Then it switches over to Teller price data, which is a model that I question that hasn't really been battle tested, but it might inspire some ideas for you. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Chris. You have taken a look at the the Liquidy oracle. And it is interesting in the sense that, you know, when there is too much of a significant deviation, you know, it kind of stops uses Kepler Oracle for the sanity check but only needs to if there is a significant deviation in the price of USD, which is kind of cool.Like if there is detected significant volatility at that point it'll use them both and yeah, so plenty to think about here. And you know, I hear you on the point that it's unclear how battle tested Teller is, you know, as far as I know, their validators are taking the teller token, which, you know, it's unclear how much value the teller token has overall.So, you know, it seems it's unclear how secure that kind of, you know, validator network is. But, you know, hear you loud and clear, Kristen, We'll definitely take a look at both of those implementations and see how they kind of leverage a better on chain or, you know, a better oracle for the price of USD. Great. So do you.And by you I mean publishers generally have anything you want to share in light of, you know, how we're having fewer dev calls, what you're spending time thinking about at the moment? You had mentioned in a in a conversation that you were hoping to spend more time on the theory over the coming weeks. Does that look like the, you know, the larger beanstalk upgrades like on chain governance, Does that look like more fundamental stuff?And further out on the roadmap? Curious if you had anything you wanted to share on that front so easily At this point, it's it's becoming clear that the general limiting factors to a if not finished version of Beanstalk, a close to finished version of Beanstalk is a an on chain gauge system and on chain governance system and then some sort of set of defi primitives that can facilitate real economic activity in 1155 tokens.And in short, while a lot of the current work that's happening on Beanstalk is, you know, very exciting, at least on this end, feel like there's less clarity, there's not enough clarity as there should be collectively on where things should be in one year or two years or three years. And so we want to do a better job of contributing to that discussion over the next coming month.So that's, you know, that's that's some of what we hope to really be able to contribute to the community over the next couple of months of high quality contribution on on all of those fronts. Can you share anything directionally as far as what that looks like outside of you know, you mentioned explicitly like the gauge system and the governance system, maybe anything to add on the the front of the the defi stack with regards to, you know, you've talked about this token factory stuff.I don't know if that's too early to, you know, or to be worth surfacing. Well, the the punch line is that we've got we wrote this article at the beginning of the year which laid out where we understood this to be in the moment and sort of highlighted three separate base based functionality, pieces of functionality, a place to exchange, a place to mint our assets, and then a place to lend those assets.And the more work we've done on that front, the more we realized that likely reduces to a single protocol or a single token factor. And so one of the things that we're very excited about in terms of facilitating real economic activity is the potential development of a generalized token factory there that can talk with itself and sort of an interface for value on chain such that you can start to have a network of value across across the entire Etherium network that is defined in some sort of standard way.So that's what, you know, we've had a lot of these somewhat ambiguous conversations about real economic activity in some of these DAO calls and dev calls with the community. And we've been trying our best to think about what that might actually look like in the case of Beanstalk or in general. And yeah, over the next couple of months hoping to be able to publish, publish some work on that front.I think, you know, kind of one thing that's been discussed is kind of what is it comprise sort of financial activity, you know, trading, buying and selling, lending and borrowing, you know, think current solutions such as track, there are great solutions to kind of efficient trading where you, you know, it, you know, kind of optimizes around minimizing the price of creation.You know, orders can be sufficiently arbitrary. You know, there doesn't really seem to be any limitation on the trading side. But thinking about, you know, borrowing, lending and, you know, how to you know, when you know, how to make it truly efficient and competitive, what exists out there needs to allow, you know, infinite leverage or is, you know, as theoretically whatever theoretical limit exists in terms of how much leverage you could possibly give out and do it in a way such that no bad debt accrues.And this is something that the current architecture as it's currently implemented, is not is not capable of. So, you know, kind of which, you know, kind of thinking that that, you know, kind of seems to be what the goal might look like in lending, you know, seem you know, are you know, going to do a lot of thinking about how to facilitate some, you know, financial stack that can facilitate that and also be able to leverage as much liquidity as possible in the sense that, you know, kind of not all liquidity can be read on the blockchain and kind of the goal is that, you know, you know, you can be aware of all ofthe liquidity that exists out there. So, you know, looking forward to, you know, exploring solutions to problems such as those, but very much looking forward to reading some writing on this front in the in the coming months. I'll pause for a sec. CFR folks have any any questions or comments. All right. So, Chris, do you want to spend a couple of minutes talking about the nature of your investigation into being bienstock what exactly the relationship between Black Report and Beanstalk Farms is, and then maybe share what you intend to talk about on the Twitter spaces with progress on Monday?Sure. I've been working in Defi, trying to build a case for transparency and decentralization for three years, and I started a website recently called Black Report, which is ABC DOT report and it's it's sort of like a repository for stuff that I have been researching and floating around and generally interested in. And usually I focus on Defi projects that I'm interested in using, you know, so I'm sort of a decentralization, MAXINE, myself, you know, So I, I have focused a lot on liquidity and on makerdao in the past and Ava and, you know, a lot of the larger projects that are, that have significant usage and a lot of people have seen value in thework I've been doing. So, you know, both in pushing for decentralization but also pushing against centralization in the regard of the impact that it can have on regulation. And, you know, eventually things like a cbdc and stuff like that. So that's the work I've been doing. And I put a call out to projects out there in the world who were interested in supporting what I was doing.And part of the challenge I have is I get requests all the time from projects that want me to to research and, you know, take time out to to learn all about them and how they work and stuff like that. But there's just not enough time in the day. You know, I just focused mostly on what I was planning to use myself.So what I did is put out a call to projects that were interested in supporting the work I was doing and seeing if they were interested in funding me because I have no other source of income. So I thought it might be a good idea. And then what I realized is if I was going to get funding from any projects, what I would need to do to avoid a conflict of interest, because then people could say, Oh, you know, you're just going to get favorable treatment to projects that fund you.What I would need to do is do an honest and independent review of that project after the funding takes place. So the first project that sponsored my work with Black Report was Threshold Project, which is the issuer of Tbtc, which is a wrapped Bitcoin product. So I've already done I dove into that project and I wrote a review on my website where actually I didn't recommend people run out and use it.I actually gave some constructive criticism that I would like to see implemented before I really give it any sort of real endorsement, which surprised some people. But that's that's what I'm doing here. It's like, you know, it's not paying for an endorsement. It's it's more paying for a real sort of hard hitting, unbiased look at how the project works and whether or not I could recommend it as a decentralized protocol.And so when I heard from the guys here at Beanstalk Farms, I said, Yeah, because I've heard about, you know, the product before I knew about the exploit in the past. I didn't know much beyond that, but I was interested in learning more. So it was a good opportunity to do that. You know, it gives me the time to do that where I don't have to worry about how else am I going to get paid, you know, how else can I make money, you know, if I'm able to have the time funded and actually take that time to do the research, then it's great.That works out for everybody. So Beanstalk Farms generously sponsored my work and now I'm beginning to to learn about the products, you know, and to really dive in. And that's why I'm here to listen in on these calls and get a sense for how things work and whether I believe that it's it's got the resilience that is needed in this space for people to be able to use it.And not have to worry about their money. So that's that's why I'm here. That's what I'm doing. The first one of the first steps is going to be Twitter space we're going to do next week, hopefully still where I just sort of start from scratch. You know, I've had a podcast in the past where I pretty much don't know a lot about how the product works, and I just ask really basic questions about how it works and understand how the code is implemented and understand who we need to trust in order to use it.And at the end of the whole thing, that's what I want to do. I want to figure out who do we need to trust? Do we need to trust anybody? How much do we need to trust them? You know? And how much of your money do you really want to be putting into this thing and still being able to sleep at night?And ultimately, the whole idea is to help people build their own risk profile. You know, I put the information out there and then people can decide for themselves. But most of the time with most of Defi, it's just too hard to get all the information and to get all the questions answered in the right way. You know, and I'm sure even here, you know, with all the transparency work, that's been done, there's still a lot of things that most users probably don't understand about the product or about what's going on behind the scenes in the code.So we'll get to the bottom of it. So I'm looking forward to the Twitter space on Monday. Amazing. And for everyone's reference, that Twitter space is is at 1 p.m. Pacific on Monday, 4 p.m. Eastern, and hopefully we'll have a spaces link up and tweeted shortly. Yeah, if you're interested in this product, you definitely you won't want to miss out.Yeah like while it's while it's unfortunate there are a couple, you know, glaring vectors of centralization, if you will, whether it's exposure to three curve or the multisig that causes ownership have been stark. Hopefully, you know, over the course of your research, it becomes clear that, you know, the community and the Dow generally is pretty pretty focused on removing those factors.And I think that you'll find the the disclosure statement ratified by the Dow also pretty interesting. So we're kind of free to dig in and excited for that. Twitter space is on Monday. Yeah, my, my, my work, by the way, it's not just a decentralized version or zero or nothing, you know, It's like it's more about transparency. And in my opinion, as long as people know exactly what they're dealing with, then it's up to them to decide how they want to use it, you know?So if there's points of centralization, like I don't go out there and just bash Binance all day, you know, the like the most is the most centralized thing out there, you know, because everybody knows it's centralized and they're dealing with what they're dealing with. But so, you know, I know there's points of centralization here. And in most defi apps, it's more about people understanding it and making sure that the trust requirements aren't too high.That's really what I want to get to 100%. That's well said, and I couldn't agree more. And by the way, one more thing. In my opinion, you know, most I would say 90% of defi projects and founders and teams and daos wouldn't want this kind of scrutiny. And I think that, well, maybe not 90, but a lot most won't because they don't want users to know everything that's over three years in this space.I've determined that and I think that's really true. So I think that it takes a lot of courage and a lot of goodwill and an interest in in transparency, you know, like the realizing the importance of it in this space to be able to do this, you know, to reach out and to ask for this type of scrutiny.And I think it's important to recognize that being stuck has done that. And regardless of the outcome, like that's that's brave. You know, you have to have a lot of faith in what you're doing in order to do that. So I just want to throw that out there, and I appreciate that about the team. Well, thanks for those words.And, you know, although it was only a handful of contributors that that ultimately made the call, I do feel like, at least from my perspective, this is something that the Dow generally would be very much interested in. And so excited to see how it how it progresses. All right, switching gears a little bit, sweet red beans, do you have anything you want to discuss, share, etc., on the design front?Yeah. Um, everyone. So this week have, have spent some time sort of trying to develop a UX and a visual strategy for this first implementation of wells and, you know, just to sort of share the high level, I'm sort of thinking like, you know, we're building towards this, this profitable on chain exchange that Publius laid out in the worthless tech article.And, you know, obviously there's still a lot of work to be done to get to that point and lots of open questions. But I think there's still a lot of excitement to be had about the first implementation of Wells and particularly the the the better Oracle framework that is sort of part of this architecture and specifically sort of that.The Oracle implementation is that we've designed is sort of built for a post-merger proof of stake theorem. And so I think this is sort of the the core concept to sort of build the, the UX and sort of the messaging surrounding surrounding wells and I think is is sort of the piece that we want to get excited about.And I think as I've sort of been watching discussion about, I think everyone is really excited for the bearded poet. I think, you know, I'm obviously excited for the Beneath pool as well and it's going to be great for the being stuck out to have access to, you know, the stacks that well, more that will integrate better with the needs of Beanstalk.But I think really trying to sort of develop an opinion here on how we can zoom out and invite the rest of Defi to sort of participate. And the tech stack that we're building and definitely open if others have opinions on that or want to go back and forth about that. But that's sort of been the bulk of the the design work this week.And then, you know, additionally has spent some time sort of out building to help us find the right individual who can sort of help us develop the right visual, sort of develop the right visual strategy and execute on it to sort of communicate this to sort of the broader, broader defi audience. And so have had some success there and hope to introduce some folks in the coming weeks that I'm excited about.So that's sort of the bulk of the work on the design front for for the week. Red beans. How are you thinking about the extent to which like from a visual or design perspective that it should be apparent that, you know, whether it's been stuck, you know, it's been talked about or been stuck, farms that built the software, the extent to which, you know, wells are integrated with the silo curious like when you go to the site, you know, the level to which it's apparent that, you know, this is related to beanstalk versus not things like that.Yeah, that's a great question. I think the place where I've sort of landed and, you know, curious for feedback of others have different opinions. Here is, you know, this idea that this is a primitive that we're building in defi so it should feel related to beanstalk, but it should be a little bit distinct. So, you know, for those of you who have seen, you know, the mock up skeletons that I've been working on, those are not reflective of the visual strategy that I want to approach.I think the the idea here is like we want to make sure that there is sort of a direct relationship with Beanstalk in terms of how we're representing, you know, this the stacks. But I think the key here is to make sure that we're still inviting, you know, other protocols to sort of participate in this tech stack. And that may look like we're there.You know, it's not going to be like a sort of the exact same forum image or, you know, maybe we're going to deviate from from that a little bit to give it a little bit of its own own pillar to stand on. So hopefully, you know, that starts to develop more over the coming weeks and, you know, happy and excited to share that with with everyone here.But that's that's more or less how I'm thinking about it. Awesome. That's helpful. All right, Chad, what would you like to share on the engineering front now that there's a lot going on, cross development audits, etc.? Yeah, a couple of things. So main focus has been the sequence of BIPs that are upcoming as well as Wells. So a lot of time going back and forth with Holborn and Safran over the past week.If you haven't been following Cipher, it is actually live streaming their audit of wells and we've been spending some time going back and forth talking about how it works and fixing some some of, you know, some of the things that they've made suggestions on. So we'll continue to do that over the next week or two as they move through all of the code.But definitely tune in to those there. There are a lot of fun, a lot of work on the UI front, sort of onto two fronts right now, working on, you know, more or less getting the UI hooked up to Wells, which Alex and Marshall have been working on. And then also we're nearing the point of shipping the claim New X functionality, which is currently on a test branch and sort of undergoing final review.So that will be that will be mentioned sometime in the in the coming week or so. Beyond that, Brian and Pizza Man have been working hard with with Funderburk on doing a review of the sale of these 3.1 code. And that's something we'll continue to kind of really dig into and make sure to make sure that we've got it right.As I think I mentioned this as well earlier. But we're also doing some additional testing on how the Sunrise upgrades would have performed against past Sunrise calls to make sure that from an economics perspective, the the pricing model, which the Sunrise improvements is introducing, is sufficient to allow bienstock to call the sunrise function in a decentralized fashion. That's all I got.Thanks for walking through all that, Chad. I'll open the floor and pause for 30 seconds or so, see if there's other things folks want to discuss. Questions people want to ask about, anything we talked about today, etc.. All right. Well, as always, you can always find the upcoming events like Spaces, Causal Scribe, etc. in the events section at the top left of discord.But otherwise, thanks everyone for coming and we'll see you next week. Thanks, everybody.