- Funderberker Introduction
- Publius Comments
- Discord Channels
- Max Sow/Partnerships & Integrations
- Welcoming New Users
- Meeting Format
- Landing Page and Other Video Content
- There is a lot happening on a daily basis, but over the next month things are going to continue to pick up in pace.
- With BIP-9 going live and the Curve pool going live today, this is the beginning of the march towards a more sophisticated Beanstalk ecosystem.
- Teams have been migrating to the new Notion and organization is improving.
- Hoping to put out a robust outline for the future of the DAO within the next week or two.
- Organizing the Discord is still a work in progress. Needs to be a collaborative effort and each channel needs to be looked at one by one.
- Had a second branding session recently. Work is being done compiling information and doing research. A style guide should be ready in the next week or so.
- Interviews are ongoing, talking to people about how they found Beanstalk.
- Branding document or roadmap will be available soon.
- Working on snapshots for contributors. Helping to revise and prepare for posting. Will be posting a lot within the next few days.
- Filling open positions and getting more organized with the help of the Notion. Wrapping up Infrastructure Month.
Max Sow/Partnerships & Integrations
- Want to meet with people for exploratory conversations. Especially looking for suggestions on who to partner with and integrate with.
Welcoming New Users
- Can be complicated to find things on the web site. Might be helpful to have a button that says “start here” that explains everything.
- As we talked about last week, it would be very helpful to have a live person on the Discord to answer questions.
- Might help to have dedicated channels for different facilities, ie Silo, Field, etc.
- Office Hours approach is great.
- A lot of changes are coming to the website after the branding update and the style guide. Drop suggestions in the Discord.
- Might be helpful to have some of the DAO meeting dedicated to who has problems that they need help with.
- Probably will be less intimidating to do it in the barnyard, where you don’t have to come on stage to talk.
- Could have the first half in the town hall, and the rest in the barnyard.
- The copy team is growing. If anyone from other departments needs anything written, structured, or formatted, whether it’s front end or a community campaign or anything else, feel free to reach out.
Landing Page and Other Video Content
- There is probably need for a high quality series of videos explaining various concepts, in addition to the landing page video.
- Wolfie’s team has a script ready for the landing page video. Looks good so far. Not animated yet, so things might change.
- Could be helpful to have screen capture videos of people using the site with some narration.