- BIP-26 and BIP-27 have passed
- Bean Sprout update
- There will be a fourth stream of audit with Halborn, this will be focused around the generalized Pipeline.
- It will cost 20,000 Beans (covers all of the audit stream)
- BIP-24 passed! The Root token is in audit.
- The Bean card is in progress.
- Engineering updates
- UI fixes have gone out,
- The Chop function is now back, and updating the transferring silo deposits per the passed BIPs
- Bean-Sama working on a new balance’s page.
- Cool Bean is working on a new governance page.
- Brean has been working on a PR for how Soil is issued.
- Wells is still in development on the contract level, but the design work is done.
- Still exploring UI challenges around the Pod Marketplace.
- Publius’ thoughts
- A lot going on across the ecosystem, love to hear about all of the work that is going on.
- All of the discourse and the discussion around changes to Beanstalk is healthy and good.
- The whitepaper has been updated to reflect BIP-24
- Working with Austin and others that are close to the development to make the updating whitepaper more decentralized.
- Sweetredbeans’ updates
- The fall theme is now live on the website.
- Balances page rework is out of the design phase.
- There is a basic V1 for predefined Farm functions.
- Going to revisit the governance module.
- Plans on working on a Halloween theme for the UI.
- New podcast
- Much more produced and scripted podcast.
- Designed to bring in people who are not all in on Beanstalk.
- Episode 1 is done and episode 2 is in the works, podcast will launch when episode 2 is ready.
- Episode 2 is focused on debt, if you know anyone that you would like to hear on the podcast reach out to Beanthoven and belabeantok on Discord.
- This is funded through the community grant, would highly encourage farmers to take advantage of this fund and make cool content.