Last edited by
Last edited time
Dec 4, 2022 10:55 PM
The Farmers’ Almanac syncs with GitHub and can be edited on either GitBook or GitHub. Only a handful of contributors have access to GitBook, but anyone in the community can make suggested changes by opening a pull request here:
Ask @guy for access to GitBook.
- Select the “Farmers’ Almanac” GitBook in the left panel.
- Click “Edit” in the top right of the page.
- Give a name to your branch in the bottom left where it says “Enter a subject”.
- Make changes.
- In the bottom right select “Submit for review”.
- Ping @guy or @aloceros to take a look!