Last edited by
Last edited time
Nov 25, 2022 6:56 PM
- Jupyter from https://jupyter.org/install
- pandas from https://pandas.pydata.org/docs/getting_started/install.html
- Subgrounds from https://github.com/Protean-Labs/subgrounds
- Download and open Weekly_Stats Update.ipynb within Jupyter.
- Under “Input the season range you want to compare”, enter the “season_historical” and “season_current”.
- Run the notebook.
- A file named “weekly.csv” will be generated. Copy the contents of the CSV into the “Data” tab of the Bi-Weekly Bean Data spreadsheet.
- The TWAP for the period will be printed at the end of the notebook.