Last edited by
Last edited time
Oct 21, 2022 5:48 AM
Sowing Beans for contributors was voted against by the DAO in early 2022. Any budget Sow would require DAO approval moving forward.
- Open Gnosis
- Go to Apps
- Search “transaction” and select “Transaction Builder”
- Do not populate address
- Go to Github to get ABI:
- Paste entire code into ABI
- Enter to Address:
- In “Contract Method Selector” select “transferPlot”
- Copy Beanstalk Farms address and paste into “sender (address)”
- Enter recipient (address); id (uint256); start (uint256); end (uint256) from spreadsheet; and click “Add transaction”
- Note: id (uint256) is the start place in the Pod plot for the respective recipient and end (uint256) is the total Pods being allocated to the recipient. These are both in hex and, so removing the last 6 will give you the Pod Line location and number of Sown Pods (id (uint256) and end (uint256), respectively).
- Add remaining recipients and take screenshots once of the transactions so the multisig can spot check for any mistakes/typos. Once all entered, click “Send Batch”
- Once prompted to, click “Submit”
- You will then be prompted to sign. You will need to scroll down and on MM you may need to click the grey area to make it accessible. You’ll then get a confirmation once signed.