Last edited by
Last edited time
Nov 14, 2022 9:44 PM
- Take the markdown file from the proposal and add a table of contents and section about date of proposal, status and links. Here’s an example:
- Create and format an HTML file and upload it to Arweave ()Uploading to Arweave
- Use the Markdown to HTML Converter to convert the markdown to HTML.
- Paste the “Raw HTML” output between the
<body>tags of Governance Template.html.
- Enter the title of the governance proposal between the
- If the proposal has an image on Snapshot (note Snapshot, not GitHub, as GitHub has the ability to render math in markdown) save the image file and convert it to base64 using the Base64 Image Encoder. Copy the “HTML usage” output and insert it in the HTML file in place of the math expression.
- If the proposal has a code block, add the callout class to the pre tag:
- If the proposal has a table, modify the table tag to include additional classes:
<table class="pure-table pure-table-horizontal pure-table-striped">
- If tables look incorrect, there is probably an error in Markdown syntax:
- Check anchors for proper linking. If formatting is used on section headings, linking may not work automatically.
- Add the Arweave link to the Links section at the top of the markdown file like so:
- Commit the markdown file from Step 3 to the corresponding folder in the Beanstalk Governance Proposals repo
- Give the file an appropriate title after looking at the other file names (e.g.,
- If the proposal is a BIP or EBIP, open a PR to add a line to this file in the Beanstalk repo: https://github.com/BeanstalkFarms/Beanstalk/blob/master/bips.md
# BIP-27: Bean Sprout Q4 2022 Budget ## Proposer Bean Sprout
# BIP-27: Bean Sprout Q4 2022 Budget Proposed: September 29, 2022 Status: Passed Links: [Snapshot](https://snapshot.org/#/beanstalkdao.eth/proposal/0x7024a7a4afc08e59f89e18b29f4995ac3dfadea92324d6c88f710a587eba2e19) --- - [Proposer](#proposer) - [Summary](#summary) - [Links](#links) - [Quorum](#quorum) - [Key Q4 Deliverables](#key-q4-deliverables) - [Q3 Output](#q3-output) - [Q4 2022 Current Staffing](#q4-2022-current-staffing) - [Amounts](#amounts) - [Expected Use of Funds](#expected-use-of-funds) - [Custody](#custody) - [Snapshot Processes](#snapshot-processes) - [Competitive Pay](#competitive-pay) - [Effective](#effective) ## Proposer Bean Sprout
Proposed: September 29, 2022 Status: Passed Links: [Snapshot](https://snapshot.org/#/...), [Arweave](https://arweave.net/...)