Last edited by
Last edited time
Oct 21, 2022 5:14 AM
The Message Embedder is used to automatically insert and update messages by the Bean Bot into Discord channels.
Admin or Mod Discord account.
- Go to https://dyno.gg/ and “Login with Discord”.
- Select “Beanstalk”.
- Select “Modules”.
- Under “Message Embedder”, select “Settings”.
- Select an existing embed or “New Embed”.
- The name of the embed and the channel to insert it into are under “Message Settings”.
- The contents of the embed go into “Description”.
- When the embed is saved, it will be updated in the Discord channel.
More detail on Dyno syntax is in the Dyno Docs: https://dyno.gg/en/home