Last edited by
Last edited time
Mar 10, 2023 11:17 PM
Steps on how to create a discord event
1. At the top of the events page on discord select “Create Event”
- If you do not have access to create events please notify Austin or CanadianBennett
- Select where the event is
- Type in the Event details
- These are the templates for Beanstalk University and DAO Meeting
- Beanstalk University Class
- Tuesdays at 7:30 PM ET
- Bring your questions and learn about Beanstalk! This meeting is scheduled to last 1 hour.
- DAO Meeting
- Thursdays at 1:00 PM ET
- Join the community to discuss the Beanstalk ecosystem. This meeting is scheduled to last 1 hour.
- Beanstalk Dev Call
- Tuesday at 1:00 PM ET, Thursday at 2:00 PM ET
- Core dev call for getting aligned on what we're building and why we're building it. Happening twice a week in the near term! This meeting is scheduled to last 3 hours.
- Review your event and select “Create Event”