- Immunefi is a great program, but there is still bureaucracy involved (through the BIC, Immunefi, etc).
- It would be very interesting to have an on-chain bounty system in addition to the Immunefi bug bounty program.
- Potential structure:
- Smart contract that simply returns 10% of the funds sent to it, governed by the Beanstalk DAO.
- Have the DAO ratify that any funds returned via this contract are considered a whitehat
- Does this disadvantage Farmers? It definitely is beneficial for whitehats?
- Only applies to funds that can be stolen from the contract
- if they can be stolen, you can take 10%
- contract can encode up to some value