Bi-Weekly Bean #16
Welcome to the Bi-Weekly Bean, the newsletter that recaps the latest developments in the Beanstalk ecosystem.
This issue covers Seasons 8558 through 8867 which spanned 11/17/22 – 11/30/22.
What is Beanstalk? Beanstalk is a permissionless fiat stablecoin protocol built on Ethereum. Learn more at bean.money.
- Both BIR-3 and BIR-4 passed and were executed by the BCM as rewards for bug bounties identified by white hats via Beanstalk’s Immunefi bug bounty program.
- A ROOT:BEAN Uniswap V3 pool is now live, enabling users to swap in and out of Roots with minimal slippage and no Withdrawal timer.
- Check out 2 new Bean Pod episodes about teaching & learning DeFi, featuring @mrinconcruz from The Buttonwood Foundation and @Ceazor.
Feel free to drop by Discord if you have any questions—the Beanstalk community is full of curious Farmers who enjoy answering questions and discussing interesting ideas.
Protocol Summary - Seasons 8558-8867
The price of Bean crossed its peg 10 times and protocol liquidity decreased 1.8% to ~$26.8M.
The Pod Rate (outstanding Pods per Bean) decreased 18.6 points to 2289%.
The Temperature increase by 790 points to 4693%.
Notes and Recordings
- Beanstalk DAO Meeting #44 — November 17, 2022
- Beanstalk University #52 — November 22, 2022
- Beanstalk DAO Meeting #45 — November 25, 2022
- Beanstalk University #53 — November 29, 2022
Beanstalk Farms Updates
Audits in Progress
- BIP-X: Sunrise Improvements
- Full re-audit of Beanstalk
- Upcoming Root work also under audit
Functionality and Development Upgrades
Thanks for reading!
If you have any comments, suggestions or feedback, please reach out to email@example.com.